The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to RoundUp Social Media Analytics (hereinafter referred to as “RoundUp”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
This personal data notice applies to any person who provides or has provided personal data to RoundUp.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of RoundUp.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, nationality, date of birth national identity card no. (NRIC no.), passport number, gender, contact number (including mobile number and fax number), address (including correspondence address and residential address), email address, designation, company name, personal data in relation to your family members and all other details provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 3 of this notice.
- Your personal data is collected from various sources, including information you have provided us or from your principals (i.e. our members and registered persons), information from third parties and information in the public domain such as website, emails, all forms associated with events, activities, programmes and examinations and any other forms of participation.
- Save and except for item 3 above, you may access and request for correction of your personal data. Any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data can be directed to us at the following modes:Mailing address:RoundUp Social Media Analytics
76B, Jalan SS15/4, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor, Malaysia
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +6012-3930511 / 603-5612 0601
Designation of contact person: Manager, Director In accordance with the PDPA:
- We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access; and
- We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
- Subject to relevant laws, written notices, circulars and guidelines issued by the Malaysian Laws from time to time, your personal data may be disclosed to:
- our members and its directors and advisors, registered persons approved or registered under RoundUp’s rules and any other person that is required to comply with RoundUp’s rules;
- co-organisers of events, activities and programmes, service providers, suppliers and vendors;
- auditors, professional firms or entities; and
- any such third party requested or authorised by you for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
For the avoidance of doubt, we may disclose your personal data to any of our officers, employees, agents or affiliates on a need-to-know basis in order to discharge our duties and obligations effectively, or for any of the Purposes as stated above.
- Unless otherwise specified by us at the time the personal data is collected, it is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data requested for by us.
- If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia in accordance with the requirements prescribed under the PDPA and other relevant laws including written notices, circulars and guidelines issued by the Malaysian Laws from time to time.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.
- We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
- RoundUp reserves the right to review, update and amend this PDPA notice at any time and thereafter have the same placed on RoundUp website or disseminated via other modes of communication that RoundUp deems suitable.
By providing to us your personal data, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with all of the foregoing.
Removal of Your Account Information
If you are a user of RoundUp, you may contact us anytime to request post and account information removal from RoundUp database. If you are about to remove all your information from RoundUp, simply send an email to [email protected] with your RoundUp account details & social media username (applies to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Google Analytics) for us to process the removal.
If you have question about RoundUp, please email to [email protected]